In OT to absorb Blood, Wound Dressings
5cm x 5cm x 8/12/16ply
7.5cm x 7.5cm x 8/12/16ply
10cm x 10cm x 8/12/16ply
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Treatment of Sprains & Strains, CVI, DVT, Varicose veins & Venous leg ulcers, Overwrap for splints, for securing dressings
Available in different colours
Cleaning of wounds
Medpore surgical tapes are highly suitable for long term gauze, other dressing fixation, for securing intravenous needles, electrodes and tubings & other deviceson skin.
100% cotton threads, light compression bandage
Crepe bandages are ideal for securing wound dressing Supporting strains.
100% latex free, skin friendly and porous adhesive.
Elastic adhesive bandage Supports Joints, tendons and ligaments, remains fixed during rigorous exercise.
1. 50x50cm Sterile Paper Wrap – INo.
2. 60x45cm Drape – 2 Nos.
3.7.5 x7.5cm Non-woven Swabs – 5 Nos.
4.5x5cm Non-woven Swabs – 5 Nos.
5. 0.5g Cotton Wool Balls – 10 Nos.
6. Disposable Forceps – 1 No.
7.6x5cm Stretch – 4 Nos.
8.10x 2.5cm Stretch – 5 Nos.
9. Two Compartment Tray Size 1-1No.
Used where high absorbency is required to manage heavy exudates, wound dressing
1. 100 x100cm Sterile Paper Wrap- 1 No.
2.150x150cm Overwrap [Trolley Cover – INo.
3. 90x 150 com Abdominal drape – 1 No.
4. 75x130cm Underbuttock Drape with 20cm cuff & 45×75 cm fabric reinforcement – 1 No.
5. Baby Wrap 80x60cm -1 No.
6. Umbilical Cord Clamp -1No.
7.10x20cm AD Pads 2 Nos.
8. Dressing Towels – 2 Nos.
9.10cm Non-woven Swabs – 2 Nos.
10. Maternity Pads – 2 Nos.
11. 0.56g Cotton Wool Balls – 30 Nos.
12. Disposable Bag with Tie- 1 No.
13. Placenta Basin – 1 No.
14. 60ml Gallipot – 1 No.
15. Receiving Basin – 2 No.
Get access to your Orders, Wishlist and Recommendations.
Lost your password?
Shopping cart is empty!