- Combine dressing of cotton pad with absorbent overwrap of non-woven material
- Individually packed in temper proof wraps
- Sterilized by Gamma irradiation/ETO
Used where high absorbency is required to manage heavy exudates, wound dressing
100% cotton fabric, uniform compression with durable and firm support highly comfortable. No rubber thread used.
Non slippery in texture, adhere for long time on lymph.
Regains its elasticity even after several washes.
Support bandage in Sprains & Strains, Lymphatic disorders, Skin Grafting
- Made of 100% cotton Gauze Fabric
- Conform to EP -17 Standards
- All Swabs are with folded edges (America Fold), therefore no loose threads
- Available with or without X-ray detectable thread
- Bleaching done by using Hydrogen peroxide and de-mineralized water
In OT to absorb Blood, Wound Dressings
- Uesd for fixation of l.v Cannula / catheter.
- Fixes without contaminating the infusion site
- Fixes the cannula, prevents pain
- Prevents infusion related phlebitis, available with securing tape
- No traces of adhesive after removal
|Size||6CM x 7CM|
1. 50x50cm Sterile Paper Wrap – INo.
2. 60x45cm Drape – 2 Nos.
3.7.5 x7.5cm Non-woven Swabs – 5 Nos.
4.5x5cm Non-woven Swabs – 5 Nos.
5. 0.5g Cotton Wool Balls – 10 Nos.
6. Disposable Forceps – 1 No.
7.6x5cm Stretch – 4 Nos.
8.10x 2.5cm Stretch – 5 Nos.
9. Two Compartment Tray Size 1-1No.