|Size||Cardboard Box||No. of Boxes / Carton|
|1⁄2”x 10 Yard/9.1 m||24 Rolls / Box||48 Boxes / Carton|
|1” x 10 Yard/9.1 m||12 Rolls / Box||48 Boxes / Carton|
|2” x 10 Yard/9.1 m||06 Rolls / Box||48 Boxes / Carton|
|3” x 10 Yard/9.1 m||04 Rolls / Box||48 Boxes / Carton|
Transparent Perforated Surgical PE Tape
- Micro-porous structure ensures high air & vapour permeability
- Prevents skin from maceration
- Thin & excellent adhesive – comfortable for the patients
- Easy to handle with gloves
Securing tubing & devices (e.g catheters, IV tubing), stabilizing protection & fixation of primary dressing
- Combine dressing of cotton pad with absorbent overwrap of non-woven material
- Individually packed in temper proof wraps
- Sterilized by Gamma irradiation/ETO
Used where high absorbency is required to manage heavy exudates, wound dressing
- Ready to use sterile dressing kits
- Different types of kits are available with different contents
- Sterilized by Gamma Irradiation/ETO
- Major Contents: Tray with Galipots, Dressing Forceps, Cotton Balls, Gauze Swab, Absorbent dressing pad, Hand Wipe tissue, Examination Gloves
Cleaning of wounds
1. 50x50cm Sterile Paper Wrap – INo.
2. 60x45cm Drape – 2 Nos.
3.7.5 x7.5cm Non-woven Swabs – 5 Nos.
4.5x5cm Non-woven Swabs – 5 Nos.
5. 0.5g Cotton Wool Balls – 10 Nos.
6. Disposable Forceps – 1 No.
7.6x5cm Stretch – 4 Nos.
8.10x 2.5cm Stretch – 5 Nos.
9. Two Compartment Tray Size 1-1No.
100% cotton fabric, uniform compression with durable and firm support highly comfortable. No rubber thread used.
Non slippery in texture, adhere for long time on lymph.
Regains its elasticity even after several washes.
Support bandage in Sprains & Strains, Lymphatic disorders, Skin Grafting
100% cotton threads, light compression bandage
Crepe bandages are ideal for securing wound dressing Supporting strains.
|Size||10CM x 4M, 15CM x 4M, 6CM x 4M, 8CM x 4m|
- Medical and surgical disposables
- Made with cotton gauze fabric
- Tape stitched at the corner
- Cohesive in both sides, adheres only to itself, not to dressing, skin or clothes.
- Head tear able material no need for scissors for cutting. Non-slippery in texture
- Provides sustained & reliable compression upto 23mmHG
Treatment of Sprains & Strains, CVI, DVT, Varicose veins & Venous leg ulcers, Overwrap for splints, for securing dressings
Available in different colours