- Uesd for fixation of l.v Cannula / catheter.
- Fixes without contaminating the infusion site
- Fixes the cannula, prevents pain
- Prevents infusion related phlebitis, available with securing tape
- No traces of adhesive after removal
|Size||6CM x 7CM|
1. 50x50cm Sterile Paper Wrap – INo.
2. 60x45cm Drape – 2 Nos.
3.7.5 x7.5cm Non-woven Swabs – 5 Nos.
4.5x5cm Non-woven Swabs – 5 Nos.
5. 0.5g Cotton Wool Balls – 10 Nos.
6. Disposable Forceps – 1 No.
7.6x5cm Stretch – 4 Nos.
8.10x 2.5cm Stretch – 5 Nos.
9. Two Compartment Tray Size 1-1No.
- Made of 100% cotton Gauze Fabric
- Conform to EP -17 Standards
- All Swabs are with folded edges (America Fold), therefore no loose threads
- Available with or without X-ray detectable thread
- Bleaching done by using Hydrogen peroxide and de-mineralized water
In OT to absorb Blood, Wound Dressings
- Hypoallergenic and 100% latex free
- White, lightweight, non-woven paper tape
- Porous, allowing skin to breath
Medpore surgical tapes are highly suitable for long term gauze, other dressing fixation, for securing intravenous needles, electrodes and tubings & other deviceson skin.
1. 100 x100cm Sterile Paper Wrap- 1 No.
2.150x150cm Overwrap [Trolley Cover – INo.
3. 90x 150 com Abdominal drape – 1 No.
4. 75x130cm Underbuttock Drape with 20cm cuff & 45×75 cm fabric reinforcement – 1 No.
5. Baby Wrap 80x60cm -1 No.
6. Umbilical Cord Clamp -1No.
7.10x20cm AD Pads 2 Nos.
8. Dressing Towels – 2 Nos.
9.10cm Non-woven Swabs – 2 Nos.
10. Maternity Pads – 2 Nos.
11. 0.56g Cotton Wool Balls – 30 Nos.
12. Disposable Bag with Tie- 1 No.
13. Placenta Basin – 1 No.
14. 60ml Gallipot – 1 No.
15. Receiving Basin – 2 No.
100% latex free, skin friendly and porous adhesive.
Elastic adhesive bandage Supports Joints, tendons and ligaments, remains fixed during rigorous exercise.
|Size||10CM X 1M, 10CM X 4/6M, 6CM X 4/6M, 8CM X 4/6M|