1. 50x50cm Sterile Paper Wrap – INo.
2. 60x45cm Drape – 2 Nos.
3.7.5 x7.5cm Non-woven Swabs – 5 Nos.
4.5x5cm Non-woven Swabs – 5 Nos.
5. 0.5g Cotton Wool Balls – 10 Nos.
6. Disposable Forceps – 1 No.
7.6x5cm Stretch – 4 Nos.
8.10x 2.5cm Stretch – 5 Nos.
9. Two Compartment Tray Size 1-1No.
- Hypoallergenic and 100% latex free
- White, lightweight, non-woven paper tape
- Porous, allowing skin to breath
Medpore surgical tapes are highly suitable for long term gauze, other dressing fixation, for securing intravenous needles, electrodes and tubings & other deviceson skin.
- Made of 100% cotton Gauze Fabric
- Bleaching done by using Hydrogen peroxide and de-mineralized water
- All four edges are sealed to prevent lint residue
- Available with or without X-ray detectable thread (X ray thread is heat sealed or woven into fabric)
- Tape stitched at the corner
- Also available in double wrap pack
In OT to absorb Blood
- Ready to use sterile dressing kits
- Different types of kits are available with different contents
- Sterilized by Gamma Irradiation/ETO
- Major Contents: Tray with Galipots, Dressing Forceps, Cotton Balls, Gauze Swab, Absorbent dressing pad, Hand Wipe tissue, Examination Gloves
Cleaning of wounds
- Cohesive in both sides, adheres only to itself, not to dressing, skin or clothes.
- Head tear able material no need for scissors for cutting. Non-slippery in texture
- Provides sustained & reliable compression upto 23mmHG
Treatment of Sprains & Strains, CVI, DVT, Varicose veins & Venous leg ulcers, Overwrap for splints, for securing dressings
Available in different colours
- Micro-porous structure ensures high air & vapour permeability
- Prevents skin from maceration
- Thin & excellent adhesive – comfortable for the patients
- Easy to handle with gloves
Securing tubing & devices (e.g catheters, IV tubing), stabilizing protection & fixation of primary dressing
- Combine dressing of cotton pad with absorbent overwrap of non-woven material
- Individually packed in temper proof wraps
- Sterilized by Gamma irradiation/ETO
Used where high absorbency is required to manage heavy exudates, wound dressing
- 100% Latex Free, Non Woven Fixing Roll
- Skin Friendly, Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Permeable to air and water vapour, radio transparent
Adapt well even on high contoured parts of the body
|Size||10CM x 10M, 10CM x 2M, 15CM x 10M, 15CM x 2M, 5CM x 5M|
100% cotton fabric, uniform compression with durable and firm support highly comfortable. No rubber thread used.
Non slippery in texture, adhere for long time on lymph.
Regains its elasticity even after several washes.
Support bandage in Sprains & Strains, Lymphatic disorders, Skin Grafting